Wed. - Sat.
Noon - 4:00pm
Sun. - Tues.
Order online 24-7
for shipping or
1. Scenic World - Wide Eyed Waiting
2. Cashier - Fear Of The Past
3. Ciel - Broken, Golden Light
4. Lola & Bruisey - Prairie Hurricane Prayer
5. Laura Fisher - The Futurist
6. Mosquito Eater - Flying In A Dream
7. Parsley - The Longing For The Soil
8. Louis Michot - Hydroxychloroquine Rag
9. Bryan Webre - Recurring Dream
10. Static Head - Maybe I
11. Ajaï - It’s Not Too Late
12. Bruisey Peets - Run, Child
13. Marie Et La Toilette - Another’s Heart
14. Saul Pickett - Traditional
15. Bruisey Peets - Potential
16. Bruisey & Lola - New Beginnings
17. Bruisey Peets - Instru-Mental Break
311-B Jefferson St. Lafayette, LA 70501
OPEN: Wednesday thru Saturday
12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
NOPE: Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
*SEALED* Jacket still sealed in shrink original wrap; disc sold ungraded or "as is."
NM (Near Mint) Appears unplayed and will bear no marks, sleeve scuffs, or scratches.
EX+ (Excellent) May have one or two visible imperfections (i.e. sleeve scuffs, faint scratches, or other superficial marks) that will not affect playback.
VG+ (Very Good+) A few visible imperfections. These may include sleeve scuffs, light scratches, or other superficial marks.
VG (Very Good) Similar imperfections found on VG+ records but in slightly greater numbers. Records graded VG and above will typically not have any scratches that are deep enough to be felt with a fingernail.
VG- (Very Good-) A number of visible imperfections; the presence of a considerable number of light scratches will force a VG- grade, as will the presence of significant isolated defects such as scratches deep enough to be felt with a fingernail.
G (Good) Record can be played without skipping, but will have significant surface noise, scratches, and visible groove wear. G+ and G- are used to indicate stronger and weaker copies within this range.
*SW/DNAP* Slight warp, does not affect playback
*QUAD* Quadraphonic Sound, similar to today’s surround sound
All records are visually graded by our experienced staff, using a bright lamp and an Audio-Technica ATLP-120 turntable.